There is Something for Everyone – Big and Small
The New Zealand Commercial Project Awards have something for every project team. The size of the project, or team, and the contract value does not matter. The awards are based on the collaboration of the project team, innovation, quality and how you overcome the challenges of the project together. It is not about the size of the project or budget.
There are lots of good reasons to enter these awards, including:
- To celebrate, recognise, and thank the team who made your project happen
- Demonstrate the quality of your team’s work to the industry and beyond
- Showcase your team’s capability to potential clients
- Network and celebrate with the wider industry at the Awards Gala – an evening not to be missed.
This is the only competition in New Zealand to recognise and showcase the contribution and innovation of the whole project team. These awards celebrate the people behind the building project, the team who bought it to life, as well as the building itself.
Hear from architects Warren and Mahoney and contractors LT McGuiness about why they enter the awards and the benefits to their business.
As well as category judging, your entry is also considered for the Special and Sustainability Awards as well as the Value Awards.
We have made some changes to the Value Awards for 2022 to ensure that all projects, no matter what the value and size, also have the chance to recognised and celebrated for their achievements in their price bracket. The changes allow smaller contractors to showcase their local projects to national clients who operate all around the country as well as celebrating the very best of our larger buildings. The new Value Awards are:
- Commercial Project Under $1 million
- Commercial Project $1 – $3 million
- Commercial Project $3 – $10 million
- Commercial Project $10 – $25 million
- Commercial Project Over $25 million
These awards are open to all NZ based commercial construction project partners including: contractors, architects, building owners, engineers and quantity surveyors etc.
Watch below Simon Taylor, Managing Director, Armstrong Downes Commercial discussing their entry - the Basin Reserve Museum Stand seismic upgrade and building modernization.
You do not need to be a member of Registered Master Builders to enter.